Data is usually your #1 priority on a computer. Protecting and transferring your digital files can sometimes be daunting. From your important company accounting files, your music collection or precious family photos, there's a lot of data to deal with, and it's all stored in different places. If you want to back up your files to an external device or transfer your files from one device to another, Reality Bytes is here to help.
We will perform a complete diagnostic on your device and provide a repair quotation prior to starting any job in-store. The diagnostic fee is $49.95, and can be used towards a repair of equal or higher value.
Complete Data Backup + Restore
- In most cases we will remove your hard drive and create a complete system image of that drive to one of our tech imaging systems
- Your data will then be transferred to the new PC, re-formatted PC, or to a external device of your choice (USB, external HDD, DVD disks)
- Reality Bytes will supply up to 3 DVD media, additional USB, external HDD or media will need to be provided or purchased
- Once the data is moved, we will assist in putting the data back into the correct places on the new system
- Programs & Software are generally NOT able to be transferred properly without the original installation files or installation media disks
- We will retain a copy of your data in a secure location should you find anything missing you have AT LEAST 15 days to notify us
- Our secure image file will then be deleted to ensure your files are safe and secure
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Data Backup & Restore Fee $79.95
Why Reality Bytes for your repairs?
- We stand 100% behind our work. if you're not satisfied let us know and we WILL correct it
- We try to work within your schedule for repairs and replacements
- We will always remedy any defect in our workmanship for up to 90 days
What's next? Let's get started.
- Bring in the device that requires service
- If the device is a desktop, laptop, PC or Mac bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries